Who doesn’t love pizza? When you combine America’s favorite comfort food with our favorite cooking method (outdoor grilling!), you get a pizza that’s crispy and delicious in record time, with no mess or major cleanup. That’s a win-win for everyone!
Servings: 1 12-inch pizza
1 pound store-bought pizza dough
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
½ cup tomato purée
½ cup fresh mozzarella
Fresh basil leaves
Or add your own toppings!
1. Preheat grill over high heat for 5-10 minutes.
2. Brush pizza dough with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Using your hands, smooth oil onto dough while carefully stretching it into a circle 12-14 inches in diameter.
3. Lay dough on preheated grill and quickly brush the top with the rest of the olive oil.
4. Close grill and allow pizza dough to cook for 3-4 minutes over high heat.
5. Check on the pizza. The dough should start to form large bubbles across the top. Using a large spatula or set of tongs, flip the dough over. Turn the heat down to low and add the toppings to the pizza.
6. Increase the heat back to high and close the grill.
7. Cook pizza until cheese has melted and the bottom of the crust is lightly charred, about 5-6 minutes.
8. Remove from grill, slice into 8 pieces, and enjoy!
Recipe provided by Tasty.
Posted from VibrantLiving Newsletter – https://www.vibrantlivingnewsletter.com
This article is for information purposes only and is not an advertisement to extend customer credit as defined by Section 12 CFR 1026.2 Regulation Z. Program rates, terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.
Mortgage300 | Equal Housing Lender | NMLS# 162651
Share this article: