Creamy, rich cheesecake paired with flavorful, moist pumpkin bread is sure to win over all the sweet-toothed monsters in your home.
Serve this tasty treat at your Halloween party or indulge while you watch scary movies and hand out candy to trick-or-treaters!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, eggs, sugar, vegetable oil, and vanilla until combined.
- Using a sifter, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice, and tap to add it to the wet ingredients mixture.
- With a wooden spoon, mix together until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
- Lightly coat a springform pan with nonstick cooking spray, and pour batter into the pan, spreading in an even layer.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until center comes out clean when tested. Allow pumpkin bread to cool completely (do not remove it from the pan yet).
- Using a mixer, blend cream cheese, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Add in the heavy whipping cream and beat for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Spread cheesecake mixture evenly onto the cooled pumpkin bread. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Once cooled, remove the springform pan, then cut, serve, and enjoy!
Recipe provided by Tasty.
Share this article: