Oh, the holiday season: So much to do, so little time!
Luckily, this indulgent appetizer recipe takes almost no time to prepare. Warm, creamy Brie, fresh apple, and toasty bread come together to create the perfect combination of flavor and finesse — ideal for holiday entertaining. Finished with the crunch of candied walnuts and a taste of honey, people won’t be able to resist coming back for more.
So whether your guests are arriving in an hour or you’re due at a party oh, say, 10 minutes ago — you’ll have a tasty tidbit to pass around and still have time to wrap a last-minute gift.
- 1 baguette
- 7 oz. of Brie cheese, sliced
- 2 Granny Smith apples, thinly sliced
- ½ cup candied walnuts, chopped
- Honey for serving
- Preheat oven to 550˚F, or to its highest temperature.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the baguette into 18 1/2-inch pieces and arrange them on the parchment paper.
- Lay 1 or 2 pieces of Brie on each baguette slice.
- Bake until cheese begins to bubble and bread is toasted, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Place apple slices and candied walnuts on each slice of baguette. Drizzle with honey.
Recipe provided by Tasty.
Share this article: